Saturday, June 2, 2007

New Ryan Adams


I have to be at a wedding all day, so I don't have much time to post. As a result, I'll make this quick. I'm sure most Ryan Adams fans have heard these songs already, but I'm going to post them anyway for those of you who haven't. They're both supposedly going to appear on Adams' yet-to-be released album. Hopefully the album is solid and he'll be satisfied with enough with the results to wait at least six months to release another one, as opposed to the last three or four LP's that he released in the span of just one year. I love Ryan Adams and no one could argue that the guy isn't prolific, but there's a point where things border on overkill. Stick to one album per year Ryan, you'll be much better off. Here's the unreleased tracks. Sheryl Crow provides vocal support on "Two." To the best of my knowledge, Lance Armstrong does not appear on either song.
Ryan Adams - "Two" mp3
Ryan Adams - "Everybody Knows" mp3

No comments: